Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Marriage and the Internet

Is the internet actually doing you physical, mental, or emotional harm? Can it ruin your marriage?

I would have said "no", but then, I have a friend who has started using facebook, he and his wife, and she is now "dating" another man... and the divorce is in the works...
She decided to get together with an "old flame", and this is the result...

It almost happened to me...

My wife and I are working on fixing our issues... but that is what marriage is all about, yes? Hard work, constant tending and nurturing?

Is Facebook bad for marriage? - Reported by: Angie Larsen - Last Update: 7:11 am

And then another article shows a link between the internet use and depression... who would have guessed...
I would have thought that depressed people would "hide" in front of the computer more, but not that internet use would cause depression...

Heavy Internet Use Linked To Depression

It is a strange and wild world out there, people... best be careful!

No comments: