Friday, June 18, 2010

Ideas actually can make a difference

I have been conversing with people on several discussion boards, some full of liberals who don't seem to have any idea how to make changes. They come up with a single idea, regardless of how bad it is, or how obviously it will fail.
I keep encouraging people to come up with new ideas, and one person did. They suggested that maybe, to save some money, to improve our social services, we should require drug testing for people using the social services.

Of course, the liberals cried about that idea. The bleeding hearts...

I took a lot of these ideas and passed them along. I tried to give credit, but with names like they are on the internet, I am afraid I couldn't be very accurate.
Or, because I do encourage people to put their ideas in the hands of those that can make change, they may have sent it in themselves. It really doesn't matter, it was a good idea and, well, read on...

The better news is, the Tea Party is having an effect, people in Washington seem to be doing some listening...

Hatch proposes drug testing for welfare, unemployment recipients

We should support this idea. It would help.

No comments: