Sunday, May 23, 2010

From the Round File

Scribd Switches To HTML5

This is good news! HTML 5 has some real potential!


Get Gephardt Investigation: Can A Machine Really Make Your Water Healthier?

Can we say "snake oil"?

I believe in using water in your daily diet to help with "healthy living", but I doubt there is anything that you could do to your water, asside from drinking natural spring water, that could help you.


E-books not selling well at schools

I used one of these once, it was great, and saved me up to 50% on the book. I think the biggest problem is, some people don't have a laptop or whatever to read one of these books on, and others like to have physical pages, etc. But if you could highlight, make notes, etc, in the book, you could benefit from an e-book, especially if it saved you 50% or more on the cost!


Russian Officials To Investigate Regional President's Alien Abduction Claims

Ok, I think these Russians have been hitting the Vodka again...


Justice Not As Blind As Previously Thought

Interesting...do we need to blind justice? Put her eyes out? What?


Study Shows Standing Up To Bullies Is Good For You

What I want to know is HOW DO I GET THE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO DO THESE KINDS OF STUDIES!?!?!?!?
Seriously, folks, if the Government has enough money to blow on this kind of study, they are taking too much of your money in taxes!
I mean, really, DUH!
(How about that story last year about the 3 million study about why men don't like condoms? Seriously, 3 million to figure that one out? DUH!!)

No comments: