Sunday, May 30, 2010

The IRS is Evil

Some of the new legislation that has been passed in the last little while, YES, including Obamacare, gives the IRS new and exciting powers to tax the peoples of this great country.

The IRS now wants everyone, every small business, every sale of some item, even from private sales between private individuals to be reported as income.
The problem is, most of that stuff is not "income" but a simple transformation of money into something worth money back into money...

This is the same principal as income in the first place, being an equivalency of labor, instead of food or product.

Back in the day, I would work for 12 hours on a farm. The fruit of that labor was not an hourly wage, but a bunch of corn or wheat or something else...chairs, houses, or something build or grown by the labor of my hands.
Today, instead of reaping a direct reward in physical goods, I get paid a dollar amount for my labor. When you look at it, money is equal to labor, the goods grown or produced are equal to labor...
Now I take those goods and trade them for something else I need, either in barter or in money.
Now I take the dollars I earn and I trade them for something I need, like products or services...

However, now, the IRS is illegally taking my money. If you read the IRSC, the law that governs the IRS, you see the definition of "income" is money earned from a FOREIGN source or money earned ON TOP OF your investments (interest, etc)...THOSE are the only things that the IRS can legally tax.
But at least NOW you know why the IRS is so against a FLAT TAX or the FAIR TAX systems.

And now, the IRS will be given even more power to grab your money from ANY SALE of ANY ITEM...
IRS Wants a Cut of Sales On eBay and Craigslist

When will it stop?
The cost of everything continues to go up, the income we receive goes down, or investments are tanking, the economy is in shambles with no improvement in sight...and they still want MORE.

It must stop.

No comments: